Thursday, December 22, 2022

Step by step beginner series Docker, Kubernetes, Tanzu and beyond...

 After a long hiatus I've decided to make a comeback in every sense of the word. Following the pandemic Sri Lanka as a nation has gone through a lot in terms of economic turmoil, political turmoil hence I haven't been active in contributing to the community. Besides personally I had to deal with lots that’s going through. But now, I feel it's time to rejuvenate and acquire new skills to prepare for the future. Therefore I have decided to get my hands dirty again with the technologies that define today and the future.  

 

The technologies I have chosen for this series are docker containers, Kubernetes (K8S) and Tanzu. Separate section will be maintained for this beginner series. Do stay tuned for this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment