Thursday, November 3, 2016

VMware NSX is not downloadable even for VCP-NV people!

This post is kind of a rant to express my displeasure in not allowing to download NSX software.

Since I couldn't download NSX I raised a support request with VMware. I mentioned I am a VCP-NV yet I cannot download NSX software to install on my own lab environment.

The support person has confirmed that it is not downloadable, and that's only available for customer's who have purchased the software.

I believe the adoption of software will only come from enabling the engineers. That enablement come in a major way of trying out the software in your own labs. NSX is no exception to it.

I might be one individual voicing this. But I strongly believe at least allow VCP's in NV to be able to download the software.

No comments:

Post a Comment